Contact Cement 500mL
Sold Out + shipping
LePage® Heavy Duty Contact Cement is a premium grade solvent-based adhesive for EVA foams, foam clay, plastic laminates, cork, fabric, rubber, veneers, plywood, particleboard, wallboard, and metals (ferrous and non-ferrous). It has a high strength bond that is resistant to heat, creep, water and oil.
Instructions for use:
- Apply 1- coats of glue thinly to both of the surfaces you wish to bond. (we recommend 2 coats for best results with EVA foams)
- Wait until glue becomes dry to the touch and appears matte.
- Press surfaces together firmly to achieve an instant bond.
TIP: Align your pieces carefully as the bond is not repositionable.
- Bonds on contact for increased coverage and strength
- Dries quickly to eliminate the need for clamping
- Reduces the amount of adhesive required to complete a project; quick completion of a project
NOT recommended for:
- Polystyrene and polyurethane foam
- Bonding materials that will be exposed to continual heavy loads
- May damage some hard plastics and painted surfaces. Test a small area before using. During drying, solvents may affect adjacent plastic surfaces.
Technical Data Sheet can be found here.